What We Do
Improving schools together
Led by schools, for schools, THE Partnership is building on 25 years of excellence in Tower Hamlets and an existing culture of collaborative working to continue to raise standards.
The primary focus of THE Partnership is collaboration for school improvement – for all schools, not just for those experiencing difficulties.
Our key activities include knowing the strengths and needs of the schools in our Partnership, through our school improvement team and leadership consultants and through the mechanism of peer review.
THE Partnership will promote, facilitate and drive school-led improvement through which:
- Schools themselves are in control of and responsible for school improvement and have a collective say in its development and delivery. Performance and results are rigorously analysed and challenged to support continued improvement.
- Trusted networking opportunities enable good practice to be shared and new developments and solutions to be planned and delivered.
- Schools support, challenge and learn from one another and from trusted partners to spread effective practice.
- Schools actively collaborate to design and access the support they need to ensure improvement.
- A culture of innovation for continuous improvement is encouraged and supported.
- The best schools extend their reach so that all improve.
- Effective interventions are brokered quickly where there are issues of concern.
- Our targeted outcomes are achieved.
The services we offer to schools are focused on school improvement and professional learning.
Our school improvement services include:
Challenge and Support
- Headteacher Support inc. Executive Coaching & New Headteacher Support
- Support and Intervention
- On-Demand Advice and Guidance
- Keeping in Touch/Communication
- Ofsted Inspection Support
- Brokering School-to-School Support
Knowledge Exchange and Collaborative Research
- Peer Learning
- Networks inc. subject and leadership
- Curriculum Projects and Research
- Think Tanks & Roundtable Discussions
- Subsidised Conferences inc. Headteachers’ & Deputy/Assistant Heads
- Governor Development
Details can be found in the School Improvement section.
Our professional learning services include:
- Early Career Programmes
- Classroom Practitioner Training
- Leadership Programmes
Details can be found in the Professional Learning section.
- Primary Support Packages
- Headteacher Appraisal Facilitation
- Bespoke Consultancy Support
- Access to Tower Hamlets Education Recruitment Service (THERS) [Member schools only]
Details can be found in the Additional Services section.