Tower Hamlets Sugar Smart Campaign Resources
The activities available provide an opportunity to get individual classes, the whole school, staff and parents involved and schools are encouraged to use them as part of the Silver and Gold Healthy Schools London Awards.
The following resources are available to download:
- Sugar Smart Pledge form confirms a school’s commitment to undertaking the key elements of the Sugar Smart Campaign.
- Basic Awareness is an obligatory element provided through an assembly which can be delivered by the school or the Healthy Lives team.
- Sugar Consumption Data is an obligatory element provided through a cross-curricular project to be undertaken by at least one Year 5 class or above using resources developed by the Healthy Lives team.
- In addition, schools commit to delivering two topics from:
- Conclusion Form which is completed by the school to summarise the activities undertaken, the difference made and how the work will be sustained.
- Resource Pack (827Mb) is a complete pack of all the Sugar Smart Campaign resources.