Teach Meets – Primary
Teach Meet sessions are free, informal online meetings for teachers to share good practice, practical innovations and personal insights into teaching. Teachers volunteer to present and share, with the presentations available afterwards. Those who attend can then further follow up with presenters if they choose.
Next Teach Meet: Thursday 20th May 2021, 4.15pm – 5.00pm
Focus: Outdoor learning for all
If you have something you would like to present, please contact:
Teach Meet presentations are given below.
Outdoor Learning Across the Curriculum (10th May 2021)
- Embracing 'Mud Day'
- Investigating adaptation
- Exploring the potential of the school garden
- Using our local environment to learn about plants and trees
- Stepping into Forest School
- Travelling to Gorsefield
Using technology in the classroom (22nd April 2021)
- Our learning from remote learning
- Google Earth Projects
- School trips
- Using 1:1 devices in the classroom
- Learning By Questions
Primary Remote Learning Pedagogy and Practice (4th March 2021)
As part of this Teach Meet some of our schools shared their practice on the following aspects of remote learning:
- Giving feedback remotely
- Supporting lower attainers remotely
- Increasing submission of work for EYFS and KS1 learners
Our presenters have kindly agreed to share their practice with a wider audience.