Professional Learning Offer
Our Core Professional Learning
THE Partnership is committed to providing the highest quality professional learning that supports schools to drive improvement, train and develop staff and provide professional challenge.
A further significant benefit to member schools in return for their annual subscription fee, is access to high quality professional learning at significantly discounted rates or for free in some cases.
‘THE Partnership Professional Learning Brochure’ is published termly and contains details of our professional learning offer including prices and how to book. The brochure contains a wide-ranging offer, including:
Early Career Programmes
For teachers at the start of their career we offer:
- A Primary Early Career Teacher Induction Offer covering the first two years of teaching.
- Free membership of the Chartered College of Teaching for all of our ECT programme participants.
- Primary and Secondary RQT programmes to support teachers in their second year to strengthen and develop their pedagogy.
Classroom Practitioner Training
Our primary team offer a range of training courses to support classroom practice including:
- Subject knowledge development in key areas such as English, Mathematics and Science
- New subject knowledge development courses in the wider curriculum, in response to the new Ofsted framework ‘deep dives’
- Phonics training
From aspiring to new to experienced school leaders and whether at middle or senior levels, our leadership programmes offer something for everyone including:
- High Performance Leadership
- Future Headteachers
- Next Generation Senior Leaders
- LEAD (Leadership Exploration and Development) for Middle Leaders
- Primary Subject Leadership
- Empowering Leadership: Influencing Through Coaching
- BAME Leadership
- New for 2021-22 – Leadership Lab series exploring key leadership themes in depth; Advanced Coaching and Consulting and Working with Vulnerable Children
School Business Manager Support
In addition to supporting the work of the SBM Forum, we will work with SBMs to identify their professional learning requirements and how they can be met through THE Partnership.